Friday, February 24, 2012

It seems a little fishy to me, especially when ...

Im also have to agree. The immune system is all about balance - you do not want it to be overactive, but you still want to protect your body from infection. Thus, reducing immunity is not the answer, immune moderation. For example, I have Crohn's disease, which was introduced in remission after surgery 5 years ago. My gastroenterolist prescriped Immuran, immunosuppressants as lasix 20 mg daily maintenance drugs to keep my Crohn's in remission.

functions of the immune system
The first three years is a good patient and religiously taking my medication, I was constantly sick colds, flu, bronchitis, etc. I was on so many antibiotics, bacterial flora in my digestive system is enhanced and Crohn's started to come back! I returned to my doctor, tired of being sick, and he said well that should not happen, and rejected it. Not satisfied with the answer, I sought the advice of certified natural doctor (ND), who precribed immune + and annex containing liquid immune raising ingredients (mushrooms, echinacea, etc.). I havent had a cold / flu, etc. since then. I stopped taking supplements as soon as I felt better on the advice of my ND, as it is about moderation and balance, and I would like to continue to increase my immune system, if I felt better. You have a point there if you're a healthy person, you probably do not need to use stimulants. If you have AIDS, cervical cancer, infection or a weakened immune system because of some medication precription, increase immune treatment / supplement precribed certified MD / ND may be useful. You're right that there are many scam products out there that consumers should be careful. In any case, I think anyone would agree that the health product should be taken on the advice of your MD / ND, or both. So, while you make good points in your blog (ie clear the Master and diet), when I read through them I was a little skeptical about your fast dimissals (overall behavior of DT). When I encountered this I knew that something was odd, because I know from my knowledge as a pre-med students, research, and from personal experience that is truly additive / treatment of immune system moderation, not just suppression. Rather than assume that because this MD posted on this site I have to believe your dismissal (as people often forget, MD, not all will end all, these people do not know, all common mistake patients), I would check Who is running this site. I learned that as vice president and medical director of HealthTalk, you worked 25 years in the pharmaceutical industry, FDA, Wyeth, ICI (now AstraZeneca), Immunex and Amgen in the advertising of medicines review, monitoring safety of medicines, medical information and marketing. It seems a little fishy to me, especially when I think of seminars on the site of Crohn's compatibility with prescription drugs. Hmm. I will continue reading your blog as you do a good job of informing the public about possible attacks, but with a healthy share of skepticism is always wise, when collecting information from the Internet. I also suggest other readers do the same, and to accept the opinion, to consult with their own MD, ND, and other resources to build an objective point of view. Never a bad idea. Author: Kerry redemption.

1 comment:

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that I have received my herbal medicine so he instructed me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cures my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:    Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/   Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Meniere's disease , Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer. Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,Lupus,Endometrial Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases  
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis  

    ReplyDelete